A magically cheap 'Harry Potter' store just opened — and it looks like our childhood dreams come true
- Primark, a UK-based fast-fashion chain, has opened an entire store devoted to its “Harry Potter” collection.
- The chain’s Oxford Street East store in London features blue-tinted lighting, Hogwarts letters hanging from the ceiling, and images of the school shown on the walls.
- The store sells “Harry Potter” and House-themed apparel including Gryffindor pajamas, a Marauders sweatshirt, a time turner necklace, and an embroidered backpack.
- “Harry Potter” housewares like bedding, mugs, and a Hedwig pillow are also available.
- If you’re not able to travel to London, you can shop the collection online on Primark’s website — although it appears that the brick and mortar store has more options.
- In the meantime, watch a video tour of the nostalgia-inducing store below.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: A Harry Potter-themed cafe makes a flaming Goblet of Fire cocktail