Our focus: Sustained economic revitalization of Black Owned and Operated Businesses through: education, empowerment, and advocacy for the creation, growth and general welfare of Black enterprises, service organizations, and affinity groups.
1. By helping them improve their quality and operational effectiveness,
2. Raising awareness among Black Owned and Operated Businesses , and consumers leading to revenue generation,
3. Creating opportunities that position Black Owned and Operated Businesses for growth and expansion (i.e. job creation, new partnerships, new resources, etc.).
The End Game:
1. Is to Increase awareness and access to Black Owned and Operated Businesses.
2. To expand the regional and national tax-base.
3. Assist Black Owned and Operated Businesses with the achievement of their stated goals and objectives.
4. Inspire, to assume a posture of continuous improvement. 5. Promote regional and national sourcing of goods and services among Black Owned and Operated Businesses to improve sustainability.