- Amazon is set to report its third-quarter earnings results after the bell on Thursday, and Wall Street is fairly bullish ahead of the report.
- Shares are little changed, up 0.07% at $973.63 a piece, ahead of the announcement.
- Wall Street is expecting adjusted earnings of $1.75 per share on revenue of $42.194 billion. Bloomberg data shows. A vast majority, 87%, of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg rate the company as a “buy” compared to just one “sell.”
- Goldman Sachs analyst Heath Terry said he will be primarily be watching the performance of Amazon’s Web Services business. He expects 41% year-over-year growth in the business.
- Amazon is up 29.24% this year.
SEE ALSO: The absolute best Amazon Echo app just got even better (AMZN)
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: THE BOTTOM LINE: A market warning, the big bitcoin debate and a deep dive on tech heavyweights