“It took Hillary abt (sic) 5 minutes to blame NRA for madman’s rampage, but 5 days to sorta-kinda blame Harvey Weinstein 4 his sexually assaults,” Conway tweeted.
This after Clinton broke her silence on Tuesday with a statement on the controversy.
“I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein,” Clinton said in the statement. “The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated.”
Conway took it further on Fox News to challenge Clinton to contact the White House.
“She spent a month this time last year talking about an audio tape from 11 years earlier where a statement was made by the now-president of the United States,” Conway told Fox News host Bill Hemmer on Wednesday morning.
“What has she done privately in her private life? She is on a book tour talking about herself and the campaign she lost. She is not talking about women’s empowerment. She is not trying to help victims of sexual assault. I welcome that. She can call me at the White House today. She knows the number. She was the first lady for eight years, and work in a bipartisan fashion on sexual assault.”
It took Hillary abt 5 minutes to blame NRA for madman's rampage, but 5 days to sorta-kinda blame Harvey Weinstein 4 his sexually assaults.
— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) October 10, 2017
Statement from Secretary Clinton on Harvey Weinstein: pic.twitter.com/L1l2wl9l0I
— Nick Merrill (@NickMerrill) October 10, 2017