- Paypal’s stock price is up 6.04% to $71.31 after a stellar earnings report and a solid outlook for the future.
- The company reported adjusted earnings of $0.46 per share compared to the $0.43 per share that was expected by Wall Street.
- Revenue came in higher at $3.239 billion compared to the $3.177 billion that was expected by Wall Street.
- Paypal added 8.2 million new accounts in the quarter, the company said on the earnings call.
- Credit Suisse raised its price target for PayPal to $74, saying “we are positive on 3Q17 results given solid beats” across revenue and EPS and strong growth in payment volume.
SEE ALSO: GE is getting smoked after missing big on earnings
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: THE BOTTOM LINE: The ‘Trump trade’ is back and Ray Dalio breaks down the bitcoin bubble