Pink says Christina Aguilera once tried to fight her: 'She swung on me in a club, which is hilarious'
- Pink and Christina Aguilera had a feud in the early 2000s.
- During a new interview with Andy Cohen on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live,” Pink explained the story behind her and Aguilera’s issues.
- “We were super young and super new at the whole thing. I’m an alpha and she’s an alpha,” Pink said. “I’m used to taking my altercations physical and she’s used to taking them verbal.”
- Pink then told Cohen that Aguilera was actually the one who tried to start a fight once.
- “Actually she swung on me in a club, which is hilarious,” Pink said. “I laughed because it was just funny. But we’re fine.”
- The two singers made up on “The Voice,” where Aguilera has served as a coach for several seasons.
- “I hadn’t seen her in years and years and years, and we had become moms,” Pink said. “We grew up. We hugged it out, it’s that simple.”
- Watch the full clip below.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: 6 airline industry secrets that will help you fly like a pro