- Starting November 1, Target will offer free shipping on all online orders.
- Usually, Target has a $35 order minimum for free shipping.
- Target plans to unveil eight more of its new brands before Black Friday — including Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, the brand Chip and Joanna Gaines co-designed.
- Target will also sell “nearly 1,700” gifts for less than $15, according to a press release.
- Additionally, the retailer will have major sales every weekend.
Usually, Target has a standard $35 order minimum for free shipping. Eliminating this minimum is especially good news for bargain hunters, as the retailer plans to sell “nearly 1,700” holiday gift items for less than $15.
And if that’s not enough to get you to shop at the retail giant, Target will also roll out new sales every weekend in November and December as a part of its Weekend Deals initiative.
NOW WATCH: This vintage shop is full of 90s gems