- Disney Pixar’s “Incredibles 2” will reintroduce the world to super heroes.
- Mr. Incredible and his wife Elastigirl are back in action, but not the way you might think.
- A new trailer aired during the 2018 Olympics, and it looks like Elastigirl is the one flexing her super powers this time around.
- Mr. Incredible will hang back and take care of Violet, Flash, and Jack Jack.
- The trailer teases the hardships of stay-at-home parenting.
- “I’ve got to succeed so she can succeed so we can succeed,” Mr. Incredible tells Frozone while looking downright exhausted.
- The trailer also shows even more of Jack Jack’s super powers, including teleportation.
- “Incredibles 2” arrives in theaters on June 15.
- Watch the full trailer below.
Sign up here to get INSIDER’s favorite stories straight to your inbox.