Attorney Antonio Moore and Guest Pastor Kevin Cosby, president of HBCU Simmons College, discuss the impact of racial wealth inequality on the Black church in America on Moore’s weekly show “Tonetalks on Dash Radio.”
Dr. Cosby delivers a powerful call to action for the Black community, and to Black families in particular, to rebuild African-American institutions.
Cosby gave a powerful eulogy at Muhammad Ali’s funeral last year.
During the show the hosts answer the questions:1) Is the disappearance of Black wealth the end of the Black church?
2) What are the traditional institutions of Black America?
3) What is the functional role of the Black church?
4) Have mega church pastors like Creflo Dollar harmed the church’s reputation beyond repair?
5) Can the Black church work with activists?
6) Why aren’t Black millennials going to church in large numbers like the baby boomer generation did?
7) Can Black America survive the death of the Black church if it happens?
What did you think of this show?
Catch “Tonetalks the Real” weekly 7pm pacific on Dashtalk Radio, or streaming live on the Tonetalks Youtube Channel
[ione_media_gallery id=”365620″ overlay=”true”]